Charities, parish councils, museums, community, sports and arts organisations have still got time to apply for funding from Dorset Council.
The deadline for applications to the second round of the Community and Culture Project Fund is 7 January.
The fund is designed to kick-start new activities and projects in Dorset.
Applications of up to £5,000 are invited towards a project that will have a social impact and improve access to cultural activities.
You can find out how to apply on the Dorset Council website.
You can apply for 80 per cent of your total project costs and will be required to demonstrate how you will raise the other 20 per cent. You can apply for between £1,000 and £5,000 and the activity or event must take place in the Dorset Council area. You must also be able to start your project from April 2022.
Cllr Laura Miller, Dorset Council portfolio holder for Customer and Community Services, said: “I’m really pleased we’re able to provide these small one-off grants to promote a wide range of cultural, heritage and physical activities for residents across the county.
“So far, 15 local organisations have been awarded £42,484 and made a huge difference to local people.”
All applicants must demonstrate how they meet at least one of Dorset Council’s corporate priorities in their application.
If you need to discuss your project or if your organisation would like to apply, please contact the appropriate person to discuss.
Culture, Arts & Heritage: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share post:
Follow us on