Fostering is a good way to help meet children’s needs, with foster carers providing the highest standard of care.
While fostering is not easy, it can be very rewarding, as it really does make a difference to the lives of fostered children, and is an important and valuable job.
- Age is really just a number when it comes to fostering. Foster carers can be from a diverse age range – your commitment to the role is far more important
- Fostering a child is not a trade for your pets… you can keep both
- You don’t need to be hesitant because you already have children, you can foster alongside your family
- Having good patience, a sense of humour and enjoying having young people in your home are great places to start
- You don’t need to live in a ‘mansion’ – you just enough bedroom space to provide a happy place for a child in need
If you are interested in finding out more, see www.footprintsfostercare.co.uk to find out more.
Please share post:
Follow us on